Prep time: 15 minutes Serves: 4
- 4 tbsp Iron Goddess Oolong
- 1 litre Artisan water (only kidding, filtered water is fine)
- A bunch of Dragon Eyes
- 3 tsp Honey or maple syrup
- Fresh mint leaves to garnish
1. Remove the shell and pit from the Dragon Eyes.
2. Place Iron Goddess Oolong leaves and Dragon Eyes in a large pitcher or jar. Pour in the water. Cover with lid and place in the fridge overnight or up to 24 hours.
3. Strain the tea leaf and remove from the infused water.
4. Sweeten Oolong tea as desired with honey or maple syrup, add more or less depends on your preference.
5. Add fresh mint leaves to the glass or jug to serve with plenty of ice.