- 1/2 cup Chaadao Hibiscus
- 4 cup artisan water (only kidding, filtered water is fine)
- A small bunch of fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 cup maple syrup or honey
- A handful of berries
1. Place hibiscus and mint in a large pitcher or jar. Pour in 4 cups water. Cover with lid and place in the fridge overnight or up to 24 hours.
2. Strain hibiscus and remove from the infused water.
3. Sweeten hibiscus tea as desired with the maple syrup or honey. Start with 1/3 cup for a lightly sweetened tea or up to 1 cup for a sweet tea, depends on your preference.
4. Store in the fridge until ready to serve.
5. Add fresh mint leaf and berries to the glass or jug to serve with plenty of ice.