Prep time: 10 minutes Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 2 tbsp Hibiscus Petals
- 1 1/4 cup All purpose flour
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1 Egg
- 2 tbsp Coconut oil
- 1 cup Milk, heated
- Handful of fresh berries (optional)
2. In a bowl, mix the flour, baking powder and salt.
3. Add the egg into the dry ingredients, mix well, then add the remaining ingredients in the bowl. Finally pour in the cool Hibiscus infused milk and combine.
4. Heat a pan on medium heat, pour the amazing colour mixture into the pan, cook until bubbly on top and slightly puffy. Flip and cook the other side until golden brown. Repeat until you have used up the mixture.
5. Serve with blackcurrant jam and fresh berries.