- 200ml almond milk, we've used Alpro Almond Original
- 100ml artisan water (only kidding, filter water is fine)
- 1/2 teaspoon Chaadao Ceremonial Matcha (green tea powder)
- Handful of ice cubes
1. Add 1/3 of the water slowly to the Matcha and whisk until a smooth paste, then pour in the remaining water and stir well.
2. Pour the almond milk into a glass of your choice, then add the ice cubes.
3. Add the ready Matcha into the glass and watch the cool effects as the contrast blend together. Enjoy!