- 1/2 cup oats, we prefer Mornflake Creamy Superfast Oats
- 1/2 cup milk of your choice, we prefer Alpro Coconut Original
- 1 tsp Chaadao Ceremonial Matcha (green tea powder)
- 1 tbsp honey to sweetened
- Handful of seeds and dry fruits of your choice or fresh berries
1. In a bowl or jar, put in the oats and matcha, mix well.
2. Pour in the milk and honey, then mix until well blended.
3. Put it in the fridge overnight for the oats to absorb the milk and flavours.
4. In the morning, top the overnight oats with seeds and dry fruits. You can also use fresh berries as toppings.
5. Enjoy this easy and healthy breakfast!