High mountain black tea blended with cornflower to give the natural delicious creamy taste. A remarkable blend with fragrant notes followed by a rich and robust finish.
- Classic earl grey with a delicious creamy taste blended with cornflower petals.
- 100% Natural black tea leaves and cornflower petals packed in a foil lined re-sealable pouch for freshness.
- Remarkable blend with fragrant notes followed by a rich and robust finish.
- Perfect to enjoy as a hot tea with or without milk and as an ice tea.
- Ethically and sustainably sourced from tea gardens in Sri Lanka.
50g | 20 cups per pack | £0.16 per cup (based on two infusions)
Brew Guide: 1 tsp 100°C 2-3 mins
Infusion up to: 3 times
Origin: Sri Lanka
Antioxidant Level: Very high
Ingredients: Black tea, cornflower petal
Pairing: Chocolate and citrus desserts. Perfect compliment to afternoon tea.