A light, creamy and flowery whole leaf oolong, each tea leaf is hand rolled. It has a natural mild milky aroma, rounded mouthfeel with sweet notes of cream and almonds. One of the most unique oolong.
Great Taste Award 2018.
- High mountain hand rolled whole leaf tea, smooth and sweet to taste.
- Natural mild milky aroma, rounded mouthfeel with sweet notes of cream and almonds.
- 100% Natural hand rolled oolong tea leaves packed in a foil lined resealable pouch to keep freshness.
- The character best described as premium oolong with sweet milk and light orchid notes peeking out from camellia depths.
- Ethically and sustainably sourced from tea gardens in Taiwan.
50g | 20 cups per pack | £0.18 per cup (based on two infusions)
Brew Guide: 1 tsp 100°C 2-3 mins
Infusion up to: 3 times
Antioxidant Level: High
Ingredients: Whole leaf Oolong tea leaves
Pairing: Seafood dishes, cream based desserts, savoury snacks
Fun Fact: Grew 3000 feet above sea level