100% ground green tea leaves. This ceremonial grade Matcha is made in Kyoto with young tea leaves that are grown in the shade for 20 days under straw screens. The texture of the Matcha is rich, creamy and smooth, delicious as a Matcha latte but even better enjoyed on its own for the perfect Matcha Tea Ceremony.
Great Taste Award 2018.
A rich umami taste with a lasting sweetness, smoothest texture that is very satisfying and addictive.
- Japanese Ceremonial Grade Matcha produce in Uji, Kyoto. Rich, creamy, delicious with a sweet aftertaste.
- 100% Natural young green tea leaves grounded and packed in a tinted glass jar for freshness.
- Ability to boosts your metabolism. Provide natural energy. Help improve metal focus.
- Ceremonial grade matcha is packed with vitamins and antioxidants.
- Perfect on its own and as a matcha latte, also great as an ice matcha.
- Ethically and sustainably sourced from tea gardens in Japan.
Brew Guide: 1/2 tsp 75°C 2 mins
Caffeine: Very high
Antioxidant Level: Very high
Ingredients: 100% ground green tea leaves
Fun Fact: L-theanine in Matcha prolongs its energy boosting effects, allowing a slow release of caffeine into your bloodstream that sustains for longer, but without the jitters.