High mountain black tea blended with cornflower to give the natural delicious creamy taste. A remarkable blend with fragrant notes followed by a rich and robust finish.
- Classic earl grey with a delicious creamy taste blended with cornflower petals.
- 100% Natural black tea leaves and cornflower petals packed in a foil lined re-sealable pouch for freshness.
- Remarkable blend with fragrant notes followed by a rich and robust finish.
- Perfect to enjoy as a hot tea with or without milk and as an ice tea.
- Ethically and sustainably sourced from tea gardens in Sri Lanka.
15 pyramids | 15 cups per pack | £0.33 per cup
The same goodness that you will find in our loose leaf can now be found in our pyramid bags. Our tea pyramid is exactly the same quality as our loose leaves, so no compromise on flavour, just more convenient.
Brew Guide: 1 tsp 100°C 2-3 mins
Origin: Sri Lanka
Antioxidant Level: Very high
Ingredients: Black tea, cornflower petal
Pairing: Chocolate and citrus desserts. Perfect compliment to afternoon tea.