When it comes to ceremonial tradition, we love our Matcha Ceremonial Starter Kit. A selection of elegant, handcrafted unique design teaware with your matcha. The set include everything you need to enjoy matcha at home.
- Kyoto Ceremonial Matcha Green Tea 30g (30 servings)
- Traditional handcrafted Chawan (matcha bowl)
- Handmade bamboo matcha whisk
- Matcha Chasentate (whisk holder)
- Handmade bamboo matcha Chashaku (spoon)
100% ground green tea leaves. This ceremonial grade Matcha is made in Kyoto with young tea leaves that are grown in the shade for 20 days under straw screens. The texture of the Matcha is rich, creamy and smooth, delicious as a Matcha latte but even better enjoyed on its own for the perfect Matcha Tea Ceremony.
A rich umami taste with a lasting sweetness, smoothest texture that is very satisfying and addictive.
- Japanese Ceremonial Grade Matcha produce in Uji, Kyoto. Rich, creamy, delicious with a sweet aftertaste.
- 100% Natural young green tea leaves grounded and packed in a tinted glass jar for freshness.
- Ability to boosts your metabolism. Provide natural energy. Help improve metal focus.
- Ceremonial grade matcha is packed with vitamins and antioxidants.
- Perfect on its own and as a matcha latte, also great as an ice matcha.
- Ethically and sustainably sourced from tea gardens in Japan.
Brew Guide: 1 tsp 75°C 1 min
Caffeine: Very high
Antioxidant Level: Very high
Ingredients: 100% ground green tea leaves
Fun Fact: Matcha has more caffeine than coffee but without the jitters